We’re offering our rugby fans a special package that includes return flights to and from Hong Kong, plus a 3-day event ticket for Hong Kong Sevens. Simply enter code 24R7CA when you search for your flights.
Book now and get ready for all the nail-biting action and heart-pounding atmosphere that is uniquely Hong Kong Sevens.
|Sales and ticketing period:
||16 October 2023 – 10 March 2024|
|Departure period:||25 March – 7 April 2024|
|Discount code:||24R7CA (Available on a first-come-first-served basis)|
|Event ticket redemption period:||22 March – 7 April 2024|
|Package:||Hong Kong Sevens 2024 3-day event ticket and round-trip tickets to Hong Kong|
Add the code 24R7CA into the flight search panel when you search for flights. The fare displayed includes a round-trip flight and a 3-day event ticket* per person, based on the number of passengers included in the search.
As you fill out the passenger information page, please provide a mobile phone number for your event ticket redemption.^ All the event tickets will be sent to this mobile phone number via the HKCR ticketing app.
Once you confirm your purchase, we’ll share the event ticket redemption details on your booking confirmation page and via your booking confirmation email.
The event ticket# is available for redemption from 22 March 2024 via the HKCR ticketing app. You will need to use the same mobile phone number provided in your package booking to redeem the ticket through triggering an SMS authentication.
Booking of more than 9 passengers is currently not available online. Please contact your local reservations office.
*The 3-day event ticket sold with this package is an adult pass. Child passengers in this booking will receive an adult event ticket with adult airfare. Infants aged 2 years and under can enter the event for free when accompanied by an adult with an adult ticket. Please contact our Customer Care team to issue the infant ticket and add them to your booking.
^If you need to change the mobile number for event ticket redemption, please update via Manage booking or contact our Customer Care team on or before 10 March 2024 for event ticket delivery.
#Only digital tickets are available. Event tickets will be assigned to the mobile phone number provided in the booking based on the number of passengers booked. If you have not received the ticket a week before the event, please contact: email@example.com.
See terms and conditions for complete details.
1. The package is offered by Cathay Pacific Airways Limited (“Cathay Pacific” or “we, us”) and is inclusive of:
a. a round-trip adult ticket for flights departing from Canada: YYZ and YVR (“Origin”) to Hong Kong (HKG) and operated by Cathay Pacific Airways Limited (Limited to specific Cabins); and
b. a 3-day adult pass to the Hong Kong Sevens 2024 (“Event”) (comprising of three single day tickets) (“HK Sevens Ticket”),
This package can be applied to more than one person in a single booking.
2. Bookings for this package must be made through www.cathaypacific.com between 16 October 2023 and 10 March 2024 (“Sales Period”). This package is subject to availability at the time of purchase and available on first-come-first-served basis. Cathay Pacific reserves the right to terminate or suspend the sale of this package if HK Sevens Tickets sell out before 10 March 2024.
3. The package only applies to flights with a departure date from the Origin between 25 March and 7 April 2024 (inclusive of both dates) (“Departure Date”), with a maximum stay period in Hong Kong of 14 days from the Departure Date.
4. To purchase the package, customers must add the discount code "24R7CA" on the flight search panel at www.cathaypacific.com. Any request to apply the discount code after checkout will not be accepted.
5. The discount code cannot be applied to bookings or requests made on the ’Multi-city / Stopover’ webpage, Cathay Pacific mobile app or any other channels, or in conjunction with any other packages, discounts or offers.
6. The HK Sevens Ticket entitles you (or the recipient of the HK Sevens Ticket if you are buying the package on behalf of another person) to watch all scheduled Hong Kong Sevens matches between 5 and 7 April 2024.
7. Child airfares (as further described here) are not available under this package. If you book for a child, the adult airfare will be applied. If you are travelling with an infant (as further described here), please contact our Customer Care team to add the infant ticket to your booking.
8.For conditions of entry for infants and children to the Event, please refer to the terms and conditions issued by Hong Kong China Rugby (and/or its affiliates) (“HKCR”), as further described here: https://hksevens.com/about-us/terms-and-conditions or as otherwise notified by HKCR from time to time (“HK Sevens T&Cs”).
9. Your HK Sevens Ticket(s) will not be issued or available at the time of booking. You must separately redeem your HK Sevens Ticket(s) via the ‘My Tickets’ tab of the HKCR ticketing app (“HKCR Ticketing App”) on a smartphone device. HK Sevens Tickets are only available in a digital format, and cannot be accessed until 22 March 2024. Once your HK Sevens Tickets are available:
a. if you have not downloaded the HKCR Ticketing App, you will receive a text message (to the phone number provided at the time of booking) directing you to download and register with the HKCR Ticketing App; or
b. if you have downloaded the HKCR Ticketing App, you will receive a notification in the HKCR Ticketing App (provided that you have notifications turned on for the HKCR Ticketing App).
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Cathay Pacific will not be liable for any losses that you or a third party incur arising out of any issue in connection with the HKCR Ticketing App, including any failure to access your HK Sevens Tickets via the HKCR Ticketing App.
11. HK Sevens Tickets will be assigned to the phone number provided at the time of booking. If you have booked packages for multiple passengers in a single booking, all HK Sevens Tickets for those passengers will be allocated to the phone number provided for that booking. You are responsible for ensuring that the phone number provided in your booking is correct and complete. If you need to change your phone number after you have completed your booking, you can update it via the ‘Manage booking’ page on cathaypacific.com, or contact our Customer Care team on or before 10 March 2024. If you fail to provide a correct or complete phone number on or before to 10 March 2024, you will not be able to access your HK Sevens Ticket(s). Cathay Pacific will not be liable for any losses that you or a third party incur in failing to provide correct and complete information under your booking.
12. Your HK Sevens Ticket is comprised of three single-day tickets. The entry QR code on each single-day ticket will be activated on the relevant day during the Event. To enter the Event, you must display the HK Sevens Ticket in the HKCR Ticketing App. Do not screen shot your HK Sevens Ticket. To prevent ticket fraud, the HKCR Ticketing App will detect if any screen shots have been made of your HK Sevens Ticket. Screen shots may result in cancellation of your HK Sevens Ticket or staff refusing you entry to the Event.
13. You will not entitled to any refund, payment or compensation from Cathay Pacific if the Event is cancelled or postponed, or if you choose not to use or forfeit your HK Sevens Ticket. For further information about the Event, or your rights with respect to your HK Sevens Ticket, please refer to the HK Sevens T&Cs (and any further information issued by HKCR).
14. Flights under the package are non-refundable (subject to terms and conditions on cathaypacific.com), and cannot be transferred, redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit or any other item from Cathay Pacific or any third party.
15. Prices displayed for the package include taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges. All fares, government taxes and fees, and surcharges are subject to change at any time.
16. Flights in the package are subject to the reservation system seat and booking availability of Cathay Pacific.
17. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions. By purchasing this package, you agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
18. This package is only available on a short-term basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Cathay Pacific reserves the right to terminate, suspend, amend or modify this package and any of these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice or liability.
19. The HK Sevens T&Cs, Cathay Pacific’s Conditions of Carriage and other Cathay Pacific terms and conditions will apply to this package. In the event of inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions which apply in relation to this package, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
20. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada
21. In case of any dispute in relation to this offer or these Terms and Conditions, the decision of Cathay Pacific shall be final.
22. These terms and conditions are written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Privacy and personal data
23. We take the privacy and protection of your personal information seriously.
24. We collect personal information from you that is necessary to provide you with the product and/or service you have requested.
26. Your contact number will be collected by us and shared to HKCR for the event ticket redemption.
27. The provision of your personal information is voluntary. However, we will not be able to assign any tickets if you fail to provide the mentioned personal data.