Ngong Ping 360 is one of the must-visit attractions in Hong Kong. It is Asia’s longest cable car system with a bi-cable ropeway. If you are looking for something to complete your Hong Kong attractions list, you should definitely enjoy some of the stunning views offered on this joyful 20-minute ride: the vistas of the distant and vast South China Sea and the rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park from the cable car slowly take over from the hustle and bustle of the city.
We’re now partnering with Ngong Ping 360 to give you a special offer.
|Offer:||15% off round trip cable car ticket
(only valid for purchase of one-way Crystal Cabin and one-way Standard Cabin)
|Promotion period:||30 May to 31 August 2023|
1. The offer is applicable to customers who purchase a flight ticket at www.cathaypacific.com during the promotion period.
2. This offer only applies to the first 500 bookings (for customers based in Chinese mainland) made during the promotion period.
3. Customers will be able to access the offer by clicking the promotional banner on the flight booking confirmation email, which redirects them to the Cathay Pacific website where the promo code will be available. The promo code must be entered at the time of making the purchase of Ngong Ping 360 tickets on Ngong Ping 360 website for the offer discount to apply.
4. Only one unique promo code will be offered per flight booking.
5. The promo code can only be used for the purchase of the ‘Ngong Ping 360 Round Trip Cable Car’ tickets (one-way Crystal Cabin and one-way Standard Cabin) on the official Ngong Ping 360 website.
6. To redeem the promo code, customers must enter it in the "Enter Coupon Number" box on the booking page of the Ngong Ping 360 website.
7. Only one promo code can be used per booking on the Ngong Ping 360 website, the unique promo code can only be used for bookings up to a maximum nine passengers.
8. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or for any commercial purpose, and cannot be transferred to other persons, exchanged for cash or for any other items, or redeemed for other promotional offers.
9. All bookings made through Ngong Ping 360 online ticketing system are non-refundable once confirmed.
10. To redeem Ngong Ping 360 tickets purchased using the offer, customers must present the Ngong Ping 360 ticket purchase confirmation email and a valid flight confirmation email issued by cathaypacific.com at the ticketing office of Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Terminal. Tickets can only be redeemed for trips taken at the time of redemption (and cannot be redeemed for use at a later time or date).
11. Ngong Ping 360 may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close (or any part of it) temporarily, and/or restrict admission of passengers due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety or security concerns. Please visit Ngong Ping 360 official website for the latest information prior to visiting.
12. Ngong Ping 360 is solely responsible at all times for services and products supplied and/or sold, and must ensure that all services and products supplied and/or sold comply with: (i) applicable laws; (ii) any representation made or approved by Ngong Ping 360 in any of its marketing or promotional content about Ngong Ping 360, the offer, and any services and products supplied and/or sold to customers. Cathay Pacific is not responsible for any act or omission of Ngong Ping 360 and shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by customers in receiving the offer or any services or products supplied and/or sold by the Ngong Ping 360 to customers. Other Cathay Pacific and Ngong Ping 360 terms and conditions apply.
13. In case of any dispute, the decision of Cathay Pacific and Ngong Ping 360 shall be final.
14. For any enquiries, please contact Ngong Ping 360 at email@example.com/ +852 3666 0606.