From now until 31 March 2024, book your flights to Hong Kong online to enjoy discount on their standard admission ticket
Located on the 100th floor of Hong Kong’s tallest building and at the height of 393 metres, sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck (sky100) is the only indoor observation deck in town offering full 360-degree views of the city and its famous Victoria Harbour.
We’re now partnering with sky100 to give you a special offer to discover Hong Kong from an elevated perspective.
Book your flight to Hong Kong and we’ll send you a booking confirmation email.
On the booking confirmation page/email, click on the online booking bonus offers promotional banner and you’ll be directed to the page to redeem the promo code.
Present the QR code on sky100’s confirmation email at 2/F main entrance.
1. The offer is applicable to customers who purchase a flight ticket at www.cathaypacific.com during the promotion period.
2. Customers will be able to access the offer by clicking the promotional banner on the flight booking confirmation email, which redirects them to the Cathay Pacific website where the promo code will be available. The promo code must be entered at the time of making the purchase of sky100 tickets on sky100 website for the offer discount to apply.
3. The promo code will only be usable during the promotion period.
4. The offer shall not be available to customers in the following circumstances (and sky100 is not required to notify customers in advance of the occurrence of any such circumstances):
1.1 closure dates due to special events; or
1.2 Special timeslots or programs which require a separate admission charge; or
1.3 Blackout dates as announced by sky100 from time to time. The prevailing blackout dates and deck closure dates are set out on sky100 website and subject to change.
5. To enjoy the offer, customers must use the promo code and visit sky100 official website to purchase a Standard Admission Ticket (Adult, Child and Senior can also enjoy the offer).
6. To enter sky100, customers must present the QR code on the online purchase confirmation e-mail at the 2/F Main Entrance of sky100
6.1.To redeem the free sky100 desktop organizer, customers must show the flight confirmation page/email at the sky100 gift shop.
7. Tickets are valid for 30 days after purchase.
8. The promo code is subject to a daily maximum of 1500 uses. Once the promo code has been used more than 1500 times in a day, customers will not be able to receive the offer on that day.
9. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other ticket promotions, discounts and special arrangement.
10. Expired, damaged, modified or photocopied admission tickets will not be accepted. No replacements will be provided for lost tickets.
11. Admission tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable either in whole or in part, for cash or for any other items.
12. Children aged 11 or below with valid admission tickets must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above with a valid ticket when entering sky100.
13. Guests must comply with the rules and regulations of sky100 set out in sky100’s official website.
14. sky100 may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the Observation Deck at sky100 or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict the admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety or security concerns.
15. Cathay Pacific and sky100 reserve the right to amend or supplement these terms and conditions or terminate or suspend this offer at any time without any prior notice.
16. For any enquiries, please contact sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck at firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 2613 3888.
17. sky100 is solely responsible at all times for any services and products as supplied and/or sold, and must procure that any services and products supplied and/or sold comply with: (i) applicable laws; (ii) any representation made or approved by sky100 in any of its marketing or promotional content about sky100, the offer, and any services and products supplied and/or sold to customers. Cathay Pacific is not responsible for any act or omission of sky100, and shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by customers in receiving the offer or any services or products supplied and/or sold by sky100 to customers.
18. Other Cathay Pacific and sky100 terms and conditions apply.
19. In case of any dispute, the decision of Cathay Pacific and sky100 shall be final.